VentureNavigator Business Communities include a range of member features and administrative management tools.
- Community Homepage: Your own community homepage with a unique web address. This page shows the latest activity in your community including your News and Events.
- Community Manager Dashboard: As a Community Manager you will have access to your own Community Manager Dashboard. This enables you to administer multiple communities.
- News and Event Updates: Using your VentureNavigator Community Manager Dashboard, you can post regular news and events to the members of your community.
- Profiles: Each of your members will have their own personal Profile on VentureNavigator.
- Group Messaging: Send a message to all of your Community members. This is a great way of keeping your members up-to-date with news, upcoming events and opportunities.
- Private Messaging: Private messaging between members is one of the most popular features on Facebook and other social networks and helps build community cohesion.
- Reporting & Statistics: VentureNavigator will provide an administration interface that enables the Community Manager to view and download reports. User Statistics can be enhanced by implementing a community questionnaire which could help identify and target businesses that can benefit from local business support services.
- Leverage our Existing Community: Once we have created your community, every new VentureNavigator member that lives in your area will automatically be invited to join your community. We sign up thousands of new members every year, so you will benefit from our growing network.
- Widgets: Our widgets enable you to embed community news, events and discussions within your own website. We can also enable your members to log into VentureNavigator directly from your site.
- Questionnaires: Get more detailed information about your members, their businesses and their needs. We can set up a Questionnaire for them to answer when they join your community.
- Member Upload: When you start your community, we can pre-load it with your existing contacts.
- Assessments: Once your community is up and running, we can set up Assessments for them. Assessments are intelligent questionnaires that signpost members to local resources.
- Competitions: Business Plan Competitions are one of the best ways of gathering information about your local business community and generating buzz. Our Competition feature enables you to set up sophisticated business plan competitions quickly and efficiently.
- Community Management Training: Whilst setting up your community is important, you need to manage it effectively to get the best results. To help get you started we offer a non-technical training session that covers community planning, community management and marketing.